Tuesday 26 May 2015

Update on COVET ME 

I decided to give Covet.me some catch up time before writing another blog post hence the late update. I have been waiting 4 week and 2 days for the rest of my vouchers so far , still hearing nothing back and haven't received anything since my last update. 

Since my last update a few things have changed: 

New 'answer question system' 

They have introduced a new system on-line that ensures people who ask questions will get answered ASAP (those who asked first will be answered first) - Its a MASSIVE shame they cant do this with the vouchers isn't it? I believe the backlog for questions is around 2 days at the moment so if you have a question your wanting to ask then get asking now to avoid a long wait. I would also refrain from asking for 'voucher updates' because they always give the same response to each person. 

First/ new customers get the first voucher

(doesnt mater when they redeemed it) - they will receive there first voucher before anyone receives there 2nd / 3rd ----> voucher. I know , this is very unfair and unjust. 

Basically COVET are ensuring that every person receives at least one voucher - that was there words exactly. I find it highly unfair that some dedicated users of covet have been waiting 3-4 weeks (some people even longer) for there vouchers and someone can sign up today and get there voucher within a week. Vouchers should be sent out in order they were redeemed - who agrees? 

The APP is nearly ready to be launched. 


It is apparent that covet have been working on an app as they keep teasing us with screenshots. Hopefully it will be ready to use soon as I feel it will be much easier to access also getting notifications will enable users to know what's happening with there account more directly. 

Taken away Popular Covets.

I haven't seen popular covets for a while on covet. I do think this is because people kept sharing the popular covets over and over and over again which is not the correct way to use covet. I think  that covet may be making it so then you could only share the covets one time each. I think that closing the popular covets section off for a while will also enable  the covet team to catch up with back log.

Lipsticks & Perfume 

I am yet to receive my x4 MAC lipsticks and x2 TOM FORD perfumes. I have only seen one person receive three MAC lipsticks. Has anyone else received there lipstick or perfumes yet? It has been 4 week since I claimed them so I am getting slightly concerned that they wont come. 




1 comment: