Wednesday 29 April 2015

The rest of ASOS vouchers received !

So everyone I got the rest of my Asos vouchers ! And I have spent them all already yes. 


I ordered myself some adidas stan smith trainers and got some things for my family. I am very sad that they haven't brought ASOS vouchers back. I think it was the best store they could of chose although I am enjoying the new ones. 

I have found some awesome items from urban outfitters although they haven't been clothes. This is my favourite ! 

I hope to purchase this at £200 when my voucher arrives in the next seven days. I love it so much I think it's gorgeous and very well made. 

The next set of vouchers I'm hoping to see are my ZARA ones. I have my eye in this very expensive leather jacket I hope it's still available when my vouchers come through. 

CHANGES- 

Covet seem to be updating the site very regularly but that's expected within the first month or so of the site launching and then going viral. Kudos to covet for sticking to there word and giving the vouchers out to those who have claimed them and also to improving there site ! 

Popular covets has changed. I have noticed they change the covet images very regularly which is Nice to see. Covet claim that the more you share the higher your points will be. Mine was at 8 yesterday now it's 16 I share a lot of the popular covers however still no other increase. 

Happy coveting all ✌️✌️✌️✌️

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great post. Currently, I'm still waiting on my vouchers since the April 21 2015. So I will pause on sharing content from #covetme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about that ! Have you tried contacting them through twitter ? They are very active on there !

      Delete