Friday 24 April 2015

Covet Me

Almost everyone that uses social media has heard of 'CovetMe' -  https://www.covet.me/kaya7586



So what is Covet.me ?

Covet.me is Berlin-based fashion/tech hub. It was founded in 2014 by Yvonne Tesch. Basically Covet.me enables anyone and everyone to earn just by sharing on social media in the same way bloggers and publishers do.


Sounds simple and easy doesnt it? It was , very easy.  Covet.me broke the internet! In the past three days it has become massive. Myself included around 4 days ago so the hype a little over twitter so I signed up. Since then I have been ADDICTED.  I have earned nearly £500 in vouchers. The first £200 were pretty easy as you got 250 points for every person you refereed and 50 points for popular photos you shared.


Covet.me soon changed its point system now you get 50 points per a referral and 5 points for other things. However this is for the best because covet.me is an up and coming business/hub they definitely needed to change things FAST because there were bound to become some supply and demand problems. This probably put alot of people off as you do have to put in more effort. I however am far from put off. I have quite a huge following on my social media combined so I am still earning quite alot of points daily , especially from referrals.


PATIENCE IS KEY.

I have received my first £100 voucher (and yes I have spent it) - I decided to go with ASOS on all my vouchers because I am not a big fan of ZARA and I haven't heard of 'net-a-porter' before. Today (24th april 2015) however on the 'rewards' page its only showing the option for ZARA. I am assuming this is also because they are updating that section. 

Here is what my voucher looked like: 



-It was sent directly by ASOS website 
-Covet.me buy each voucher separately 
-They are not involved/working with any of the sites they simply just buy the vouchers. 


I am hoping that Covet.me do provide vouchers for everyone that has been rewarded them. It would be wrong, un-just and false advertisement if they didn't. People have started receiving there vouchers to what I have seen on twitter. They are expected to have a ton of back log with the vouchers because of how fast the business grew overnight.


I have seen alot of people saying that there points are not going up when people have been clicking on the links. I also have this problem ,so I can not help you there. I am guessing its because the site is having some maintenance due to changing things up (they are adding new rewards and popular covets!).


Covet.me recently released this photo! : 







How do you earn points? 


I earned most of my points by referring people. I broadcast what covet.me was to all my friends via Facebook,Instagram and Twitter.

**********UPDATE************ 

The popular covet page is back and it's looking better then before ! Such pretty items. The pink bra being my favourite. 

The rewards page is still only showing ZARA vouchers so I gave in an decided to go for £100 ZARA voucher. Then this came up: 



It says that it will be around 7 days for my voucher to come through. Many people assume you get an email after being rewarded a voucher. That's not actually the case. You don't recieve a conformation email however I think that is something covet should possibly do. 

I am currently saving up my points hopefully for more ASOS vouchers although who knows what brands they will be bringing next??? 




Follow me on TWITTER here

Follow me on INSTAGRAM here


Covet.me has twitter here: https://twitter.com/CovetMeSocial

Covet.me facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pinstyle?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment