Friday 24 April 2015

First purchases using covet.me


Many people asked me if my order went through okay. Yes it did everything worked fine.  Because my order was over  £20 I didn't have to pay postage either ! 


Many people asked what I chose to order. I'm actually doing camp America next month and I still had bits left to buy for camp so I purchased couple pairs of shorts and a watch (pictured below) obviously from ASOS . You can see the price on the screenshots. 


I then decided to treat myself to these beautiful shoes 💋 


I thought it would go nice with this waist coat and it was at a bargain price !! 


And Ofcourse I had to get my gym fix ; 
And there you have it! £100 gone ✌️ 

I have a huge "saved list" on ASOS so I have been working hard to get my points up then I can get more vouchers ! 

🎀 happy coveting all 🎀👗👖🎽👕👠😎👠👔👕💄


No comments:

Post a Comment