Tuesday 28 April 2015

Massive changes to covet.me today ! (28/04/2015)

Well today has been a very busy day for the workers at covet.me ! 

Please welcome URBAN OUTFITTERS, lookfantastic and My Theresa to covet.me - I wonder for how long ? 

I did a little nosy around on the lookfantastic site as I haven't heard of that befor. That is a site I could find very useful. I love all things makup and perfume so today I have ordered £300 worth of vouchers for there !! 

I then went on and ordered £200 ASOS vouchers. 

My Theresa is a high and very expensive company stocking brands such as chloe and Calvin Klein - I searched dresses and the first one was well over 2k so that site isn't for the main streeters like myself. 




Please ignore Leon's text 😂! 

BAD NEWS !!!!! 

Well the bad news is that today covet.me changed the covet share point score to 8 points. Considering this was 50 points when I first joined this is a massive change. I hope they don't lower the refer a friend part next! 

It's going to take even longer to earn points but I  still think covet rocks!!!! 

My parcel came from my Hermes !!! 

So there you have it!!! Covet is a genuine site. You do have to put the work in but the prizes are so worth it. I am still waiting on the rest of my ASOS vouchers though. 
If you have ordered the MAC lipsticks also then email your delivery address to //
vouchers@covetme.com
With the subject line "lipstick" 


Happy coveting all. 💄💞💘

6 comments:

  1. Hi! So seeing as you've already experience using vouchers from covet, I thought you'd be able to help (their twitter isn't answering any of my inquiries...)!
    My Zara voucher hasn't arrived yet but I've been wondering: how will they ship to my country (the Philippines)? Like, what site should I use to shop in? The site with euros as their currency or the Philippines site? Which did you use? I just figured out that Zara doesn't ship internationally, so I have no idea what I should do!

    And P.S. You're so lucky! Omg! I'm literally only limited to zalando, zara and my-theresa vouchers. The highest amount I can get is €75 from my-theresa. I wish I had that much options!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ASH! sorry only just spotted your comment. It may be easier to ask me on twitter if you have any further questions! - @kayacorbridge) People have been receiving ZARA vouchers today (30th April) - So has your been delivered yet? - Hopefully I will get mine today as today is the 7th day for myself. I have only just seen the ZARA ones being delivered though. I think this is because ASOS was so demanded- I know that everyone is demanding it back as it was a favourite! It was my favourite too. I am unsure as to how they will ship to your country however If they offered it to you then they will more then likely be a way to ship to you. If this is an error then they will most definitely re-fund your points back. What I will say is hang in there if it hasn't been a week yet because they got back to me and many others its just they have huge back log! - I am from UK so mine is in £ Great British Pound. The rewards pages are constantly changing. I am assuming they change depending on your currency. We dont get 'zolando' here in the U hence why they dont offer it to us. I haven't ordered any vouchers from 'My-Theresa' as I dont feel that £100 would get me very far considering the VERY high price ! haha! - Hop I answered your question and again sorry for the late reply ! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Unethical, Unfair and Deceptive Business Practices For Free Marketing.

    I've patiently waited for two months for #covetme vouchers! The customer service is poor and the response time is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unethical, Unfair and Deceptive Business Practices For Free Marketing.

    I've patiently waited for two months for #covetme vouchers! The customer service is poor and the response time is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never got not even one.I requested a total of 8 vouchers, seven months ago and not even one.this company should be close because they want free publicity telling lies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never got not even one.I requested a total of 8 vouchers, seven months ago and not even one.this company should be close because they want free publicity telling lies.

    ReplyDelete