Tuesday 28 April 2015

Update on covet.me website

So ! ALOT has happened on the covet.me site. First they have updated the popular covet section with many covets. This is probably the easiest way to get points although not many points are on offer. 

My favourite covet has to be the Pharrell shoes ! I really wish I owned a pair ! They don't have my size anywhere. 


The "rewards" page has also been updated. As everyone is aware they took away ASOS and net-a-porter leaving only ZARA voucher options. Yesterday the added other rewards these were; MAC lipsticks , TOM FORD perfume and also a giveinchy bag. 


They each displayed the amount left available to claim. Unfortunately all the MAC lipsticks have been claimed. I claimed 4 myself. I am still waiting on an email so they can send them to my address. 

All that is left are the TOM ford perfumes and Zara vouchers again. I assume they will update with other things shortly so keep spreading the covet.me love and saving up your points. 


I ordered 2 TOM FORD perfumes yesterday also using my points and I am also waiting on my email for them. 

I had an update on my ASOS order and they sent me tracking info. It is out for delivery today! That is just fabulous isn't it. 

I emailed covet regarding the rest of my ASOS vouchers which I am yet to recieve and they said they should be with me today I really hope so as I am somewhat depending on them. 

I am also waiting on my ZARA vouchers although they did say 7 days to wait for them. I will keep you updated. 


2 comments:

  1. Hiya! I'm yet to receive any of my vouchers from a good few weeks ago and they haven't replied to any of my emails :/ any advice? My vouchers were all ASOS ones! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hun do you have twitter ? They are active on twitter a lot! Monday will be best as I don't think they log on on Sundays. Send them a DM on there and then tweet them mentioning you have DM them. In your message put the email your registered to covet with and they will update you where your voucher is. Hope that helps ! Xxx

      Delete